NXO encourages companies in the fourth industrial revolution. Our IoT solutions improve the productivity and quality of French production.
NXO is actively engaged in the digital transformation of industries. Privileged partnerships of the main companies in the field of industry, we contribute every day to transform digital into a major tool of the production line.
Digital transformation simplified using of many sectors. In industrial field, digital is now able to provide new treatment and support of production information in order to optimize maintenance and productivity. It’s in this way that NXO participates to industries’ digital transformation in a future vision. Then, industry takes a new form and can migrate toward an industry 4.0. Above all, it is a base of digital infrastructures enabling production sector to generate a multitude of tasks in a synchronized or even autonomous way. Several challenges are at the origin of this transformation :
- Technical challenges – custom manufacturing : in order to meet new customer expectations, industry must juggles between tailor-made and mass production ensuring short production times
- Maintenance challenges : a predictive maintenance based on information gathering concerning production devices and anticipate breakdowns
- Economical challenges : an increased productivity thanks to the greatest agility to develop prototypes quickly via new technologies (digital twins, 3D printing, virtual reality) and improved yields (Overall Equipment Effectiveness and permanent quality control)
- Human challenges : on one hand, new generation attractiveness through deployment of digital tools and on the other hand concerning collaborators, there is a change management through virtual training, etc.
Industry 4.0 aims to :
- Modernize production
- Increase company productivities’
- Promote collaboration between services
- Open up knowledges and create real common knowledge bases
- Improve maintenance
- Decrease risk of accidents thanks to intelligent automatons
- Bring its new uses while ensuring data protection (cybersecurity)
What are the foundations of the Industry 4.0?
Digital transformation is able to meet to present and future main problems that affecting the field of industry. IoT can reduce risk of accidents while increasing synergy and collaboration of interconnected machines.
It promotes :
- Development of machine collaboration resulting in a production of parts that can reach surgical precision
- Improved production monitoring thanks to collected data by smart machines
- Significant reduction in cost linked to maintenance thanks to a reccurent measurement of signs of wear and malfunction
Our digital solutions for industry sector
NXO is a privileged partner of French industry establishments. We help our customers in all stages of their project of digital transformation :
- Audit & Advice : after identifying functional needs and use of the structure, we advise you about digital solutions best suited to your needs
- Build & Deployment : we build your new digital infrastructures and we help you into the migration and evolutions of usage. IoT sensor deployments and interconnected machines are also supported by our expert teams’
- Run : We ensure the functioning, maintenance, performance and security of digital infrastructures thanks to our 40 agencies available all day around territory
NXO digital solutions are efficient, transparent and flexible. They perfectly adapt to the level of constraint of industrial field, as well as to the various challenges and risks of the business.
Our offering provides a base of help and support (digital infrastructures, security, service of communication and modernization towards an infrastructures of connected objects) for each service of industrial establishments.
This expertise now allows us to be one of the French leader of digital transformation in the field of IoT and industry 4.0, in partnership with strong players in this ecosystem (Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, Cisco, Microsoft, etc).